• High quality orange ColorFabb_XT CO-PET filament
• Designed to work with ROBOX 3D printer
• ColorFabb_XT CO-PET is perfect for when a detailed and rigid printed object is required
• Each reel provides 650g / 240m of filament (approximately)
• Smart reels have built-in EEPROM module that can be read by the CEL ROBOX 3D printer giving you data on the stored material including amount left on the reelWill this filament work with my 3D printer?
The ColorFabb_XT CO-PET 1.75mm diameter filament is designed to work with the ROBOX 3D printer. The EEPROM module which allows you to keep track of your usage is compatible with the CEL Robox 3D Printer.
Why pick this filament?
Don’t risk running out halfway through a project – stock up on 650g of orange ColorFabb_XT CO-PET filament (RBX-PET-OR001) which is suitable for medium to large scale projects.
ColorFabb_XT is made from Amphora™ 3D Polymer and has a number of advantages over both PLA and ABS materials. For example it is less brittle than PLA, and because of its extremely low shrink rate it is dimensionally more accurate than other materials and has good bed adhesion, with strong inter-layer bonding.
Storing my filament when not in use
All filaments work better when they are stored in a dry and dust free environment as moisture can create problems with printing and reduce the lifespan of the filament. This filament comes with a reusable zip lock bag with an added sachet of silica gel to ensure when you come to use or reuse it, you’ll have the best quality print every time.
Ensuring you always have enough for a print
A handy built-in EEPROM module stores data on the material and statistics of use which can only be read by the CEL Robox 3D Printer. The EEPROM allows you to determine how much filament is left on the reel, so you can confidently start a print and leave it running without the hassle of returning to a ruined print due to lack of filament. If the 3D printer you are using isn’t the CEL Robox 3D printer, you may still be able to use this filament.