• Ideal for flattening and smooth rough wood surfaces
• 3 chamfering grooves (0.5,1,1.5mm) in die-cast front shoe for added precision
• Double sided fence for precision planing
• Overmould dust extraction switch for left or right port
• Full length trigger with overmould for greater control
• DustTech™ Integrated dust technology system for maximum pick-up efficiency
• Livetool Indicator™ glows blue when plugged into power supply
• Includes 2 x TCT blades, dust bag, side fence, wrench
The Ryobi EPN 7582NG Planer has a die-cast front shoe with 3 chamfering grooves (0.5,1,1.5mm) and a double sided fence for added precision. It has positive dial adjustment, marked in 0.2mm steps, achieving a 0-2mm planing depth.
This planer has an over moulded dust extraction switch with optional left or right port and an over moulded full length trigger. GripZone™ overmould technology provides improved comfort with a positive grip. Also features an integrated DustTech™ system that provides maximum pick-up efficiency, and a Livetool Indicator™ that glows blue when plugged into the power supply.
Supplied with: 2 x TCT Blades, 1 x Dust Bag, 1 x Side Fence, 1 x Wrench and 1 x Carry Case.
Input Power: 750 Watt.
No Load Speed: 16,000/min.
Cutting Depth: 0-2mm, Rebate Depth: 12mm.
Planer Width: 82mm.