• Pause, record and rewind live HD TV
• BBC iPlayer - Access to the best from the BBC over the last week and more
• Series link- Never miss an episode of your favourite show
• Twin tuner - Record two channels at once
• Recording Library with personalised folders for ease of navigation
• Media Player - See your own videos and pictures, and listen to music through your TV
• DLNA CompatibleThe Sagemcom RTI95 320GB HD recorder gives you access to over 50 TV and 24 radio channels, including high definition programmes from BBC, ITV and Channel 4 subscription free!, giving you a great choice of quality programmes. This Freeview box also includes a built-in BBC iPlayer function (when connected to the internet)*, which allows you to watch some of the best that the BBC has to offer, even if you hadn't previously chosen to record it. When connected to a HD ready TV you can upscale your picture to 1080p which gives you clearer and sharper images.
This Sagemcom Freeview recorder gives you the ability to pause and rewind live TV and fast forward through recorded programmes with simple, easy to use controls. There is no longer a risk of missing a crucial part of a movie because the telephone rings – you can just pause the action until you’re ready to start watching again, and just press play to resume where you left off. You can even fast forward through the adverts if you need to get back to real time on whatever you paused. If you want to go back and watch an earlier part of a programme, you can rewind up to two hours on the channel you have been watching to enjoy key moments again, even if you haven’t been recording it. Recording can be done through the 8 day electronic programme guide or with just one touch of the record button if you decide you want to record what's on screen now, and the 320GB hard disk drive means that you never have to miss your favourite programme again with up to 180 hours of recording time available depending on what you record and up to 1000 separate recordings. You can also personalise your recording library with different folders for different members of the family, so you could have one folder for your soap operas, another for programmes your children like to watch, and perhaps one for sporting events. With the ability to add up to 100 folders, you can easily find the programme you want without having to scroll through lists of shows recorded by other members of the family, and the parental lock feature means you can restrict access to programmes that you think may be inappropriate for younger eyes.
The series link feature means that you can record every episode of your favourite programme at the touch of a button. The recorder will then automatically record every episode in that series and place them in a folder so that they're easy to find when you're ready to watch them. With the Twin Tuner you can watch one channel while recording another, or record two channels simultaneously whilst watching a previous recording, and if you try to record more than two programmes simultaneously, the RTI95 320GB will search for the third programme in another time slot (perhaps a +1 channel) and ask if you want to record it then instead. The new Sagemcom RTI95 320GB is also DLNA compatible, making it easy to share content with other DLNA devices connected to your home network.
* BBC iPlayer requires broadband connection, 2MB recommended