• 120GB solid state drive (SSD), sizeable amount of storage
• Uses a SATA III connection on your motherboard, with backwards compatibility for SATA II and SATA I
• Capable of 540MB/s sequential read and 520MB/s sequential write speeds, for super quick data transfer and fast start-ups
• Comes with self-encrypting drive (SED) technology and AES-256 bit hardware-based encryption to keep your data safe
• Supplied with Samsung Data Migration software for cloning and migrating data from an old drive
• Manufacture part number: MZ-750120BWWhat makes this SSD different?
Heighten your computing experience through quicker data transfer and start up with this high speed Samsung 750 EVO SSD. It uses a SATA III to give you outstanding sequential read and write speeds of up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. The SSD has random read and write speeds of up to 94,000 and 88,000 IOPS, so you’ll be able to multitask faster than before. It is able to reach these high sequential read and write speeds thanks to it’s TurboWrite technology – which accelerates speeds by writing a buffer inside the SSD. To enhance PC performance even further, you can use the Magician software provided to activate RAPID mode, which processes data on a system level using unused PC memory (DRAM) as a cache.
How safe is my data?
Being Flash-based, this 750 EVO provides you with resistance against shock and vibration, so you can be sure that your data isn’t lost when such events occur. Self-encrypting drive (SED) technology has been implemented and, with AES-256 bit hardware-based encryption, your data is safe from prying eyes while performance remains unaffected compared to software-based encryption drives. Additionally, this 120GB SSD has a warranty covering it up to three years or 35 TBW (total bytes written), whichever comes first.
What software is provided?
Easy to install and manage, this 750 EVO comes with software to help anyone easily install and manage their SSD. Samsung Data Migration software is included to help you clone and migrate work from an old hard drive or SSD, even when the source data is greater than the SSD capacity. Magician software is also included to allow anyone to maximise the performance and lifetime of their SSD.