Samsung 850 PRO 1TB SATAIII 2.5inch SSD
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A44TB
• 1TB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5-inch SATA III 6 GB/s connection with a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 520MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 98,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a bigger, faster and quieter version
• V-NAND technology giving you a higher performance out of your SSD
• MZ-7KE1T0BWWhat makes this different from the 850 EVO?
The 850 Pro is more efficient, as it has a faster sequential read/write speed and a larger amount of IOPS. This means you can get a greater performance out of your SSD and enjoy your computer’s newfound speed.
What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive has a capacity of 1TB, which will allow you to store up to 1,000 hours of digital video, 250 two-hour DVD films, 32,000 digital photos or 16,000 hours of digital music. With a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 520MB/s, you are able to start your computer up quicker, as well as being able to load your files in an instant.
How will a V-NAND drive help me?
V-NAND technology is a step above other SSDs. Instead of making the cells smaller to squeeze more in, it stacks them on top of each other. Silicon nitride layers also aid in preventing corruption caused by cell to cell interference, providing up to twice the average life span of other SSDs.
V-NAND technology not only lasts longer, but it uses up to 45% less power and delivers writing speeds of up to two times faster.
|Dimensions||69.9 mm x 100.6 mm x 6.8 mm|
|Connection type||SATA 3.0|
|Powered by||5 V from motherboard|
|Compatibility||Windows / OSX|
|Drive form factor||2.5-inch|
|Sequential read speed||550 MB/s|
|Sequential write speed||520 MB/s|
|Drive spin speed||N/A|
|IOPS Read (@QD32)||100,000|
|IOPS Write (@QD32)||90,000|