- 2TB solid state drive (SSD) offers an incredible amount of flash storage
- Quick transfer speeds with USB 3.1 which is twice as fast as USB 3.0
- Backwards compatibility with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 (via supplied USB C to A cable)
- Enjoy super-fast data transfers with up to 540MB/s read and write transfer speeds
- Fits in the palm of your hand with its sleek design
- Shock resistant internal frame can withstand accidental drops of up to two metres
- Compatible with Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Android OS KitKat (v4.4) or higher
Fast and reliable transfer speeds
The Samsung 2TB T5 is convenient if you’re always on the go and need to transfer important data quickly. The T5 transfers data at 540 MB/s, which is up to 4.9x faster than normal external hard drives. This SSD is also ideal for quick transfers and backups of 4K videos, high-resolution images and big graphic files. From your laptop to the T5, it can take as little as twelve seconds to download a 4.8GB movie, three seconds for one-hundred images and seven seconds for a 3GB movie (may vary depending on device). This fast T5 2TB SSD means there’s no need to worry about waiting around for data to transfer.
Sleek and solid design
The Samsung T5 2TB is designed to be highly compact and as small as a business card in size. Its sleek design means it is easy to carry around with you. It also fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and weighs just 51g. This portable SSD has a solid design, with a shock resistant outer casing to protect from damages and from drops up to two metres. The top to bottom metal rounded unibody design means it is easy to keep a grip of and looks sylish at the same time.
Safe and ready to use
The Samsung 2TB T5 is not only fast when it comes to transfer speeds, but is also a safe way to store important images, files and videos. Built into the T5 SSD is AES 256-bit hardware encryption technology, which protects your sensitive files and keeps them safe. The embedded Windows/Mac software allows you to reset the password, check capacity and installation of firmware/software updates. This 2TB SSD includes a USB Type-C to C and a USB Type-C to A cable for easy connection to current and new devices, including Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Android OS KitKat (v4.4) or higher.