Samsung SE-506CB External USB Blu-Ray Writer
• 6x read/write speed of single and dual layer BD-R discs
• Connects directly to a USB 2.0 socket to transfer data
• Portable design so it can be easily stored in a laptop bag when out and about
• Powered directly from a second USB 2.0 socket without any external power supply required
• Software included for maximum compatibility with desktop computers and laptops
• Sleek black finish
• Blu-Ray writer that can record a variety of Blu-Ray formats as well as DVDs and CDs
• Can also connect directly to a TV with a USB socket to turn it into a media playerWhy should I buy this external Blu-Ray writer?
This Blu-Ray writer features a compact design and can be carried around easily in a laptop bag. The USB connection allows the writer to be used on various computers and laptops without having to open the computer. This makes it especially useful with computers or netbooks that do not come with an internal optical drive or a computer that does not include a Blu-Ray writer. The writer can also be connected to a television to act as a media player, playing multiple formats of disc in Blu-Ray, DVD and CD-ROM.
The writer is also supplied with software - powerDVD and TrueTheatre 3D - to give you maximum compatibility with a computer when reading and writing to various discs.
What is it compatible with?
The Blu-Ray writer is compatible with a wide range of discs including:
Blu-Ray recordable and rewritable discs that allow for the backup of large amounts of data. Discs in various capacities are available from 25GB to 100GB and can be recorded on by this writer.
DVD recordable and rewritable discs that allow for the backup of smaller amounts of data as well as the recording of video files for playback on DVD players both at home or in the car.
CD-ROMs and rewritable discs that allow for the backup of small amounts of data as well as the recording of audio files for playback on DVD and CD players both at home and in the car.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.