• 120GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 340MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 91,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Install into your desktop PC alongside your existing hard drive to speed up performance
• SDSSDXP-120G-G26How does this differ from the SanDisk 120GB Extreme II SSD?
This particular version of the Extreme II SSD comes with everything you need to install the drive into your desktop PC. The kit includes a SATA III data cable for connecting to the motherboard as well as a 2.5 inch to 3.5 inch adapter plate and screws to fit it.
What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive has a capacity of 120GB, which is enough to be able to run your operating system as well as storing your documents on your laptop or notebook with enough room for your pictures and music. With a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 340MB/s, this allows you to start your computer up quicker as well as being able to scan and search for files rapidly. 120GB will give you enough storage for approximately 22.5 hours of high definition video or more than 65,000 photos.
How efficient is this SSD?
Thanks to its solid state design, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system, lengthening your system's lifespan.