• 120GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 490MB/s and a write speed of 350MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 8,200 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• SDSSDA-120G-G25What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive has a read speed of 490MB/s and a write speed of 350MB/s. This means you’ll enjoy a smoother overall performance with a faster operating system start up and quicker program launches with games and multimedia applications running super smooth. This can heighten your overall experience with a speedy running of the computer. 120GB will give you enough storage for approximately 22.5 hours of high definition video or over 65,000 photos so you’ll never have to worry about running out of space.
How efficient is the SSD?
Thanks to the lack of moving parts, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system and lengthens your system's lifespan.
What makes an SSD better than a HDD?
The overall performance of a solid state drive means it runs quicker and more efficiently than a mechanical hard drive. The speed is roughly four times faster than standard and runs quieter and cooler as well as with less chance of failing than a normal hard drive.