• 120GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 550MB/s and a write speed of 500MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 80,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• Manufacturer part number: SDSSDHII-120G-G25What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive is 120GB which is enough to be able to run your operating system as well as storing your documents on your laptop or notebook. The read of 550MB/sec and write speed of 550MB/s allows you to start your computer up quicker as well as being able to scan and search for files rapidly. 128GB will give you enough storage for approximately 22.5 hours of high definition video or over 65,000 photos so you’ll never have to worry about running out of space.
How easy is it to transfer my existing data to my new drive?
The SanDisk Ultra II SSD comes with Apricorn’s EZ GIG IV cloning software. This software creates an exact copy of an old drive onto the new drive. This allows for an easy transfer without losing your data.
How easy is the SSD to install?
Installing a new drive can be a daunting prospect if you haven’t done it before - but it doesn’t have to be. Installing into a laptop or a computer is easy enough as long as you remember to use an anti-static wrist strap which prevents you from potentially damaging any smaller components within the computer. The SATA III connection allows you to just unplug the pre-existing hard drive to which you can then plug the new one in.