• 128GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 530MB/s and a write speed of 290MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 80,000 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• Use alongside existing hard drives in a desktop, with the use of an adapter, to speed up your computer’s operating speed
• SDSSDHP-128G-G25What performance can I expect from this hard drive?
This hard drive has a read speed of 530MB/s and a write speed of 290MB/s. This means you’ll enjoy faster operating system start up, quicker program launches and smoother overall performance with games and multimedia applications. 128GB will give you enough storage for approximately 24 hours of high definition video or more than 70,000 photos so you’ll never have to worry about running out of space.
How efficient is the SSD?
Thanks to its solid state design, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system, lengthening your system's lifespan.
Why should I buy a solid state drive?
SSD hard drives are faster, more reliable and a lot more efficient than a mechanical hard drive (HDD). With great durability they are able to withstand knocks and shocks, making them ideal to use in laptops and netbooks. This doesn’t mean you can’t use them in computers - they provide a quick start up speed and a silent operation as well as being easy to install into your case.
How do I install this into my desktop PC?
To install this SSD into your desktop PC, you will need an adapter due to the size difference.
Click here for the 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch hard drive adapter