SanDisk 64GB Pulse SSD
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A46LK
• 64GB internal solid state drive (SSD)
• 2.5 inch SATA III connection with a read speed of 490MB/s and a write speed of 240MB/s for a rapid data transfer and quick start up speed
• 8,200 input/output per second (IOPS)
• Perfect for use in laptops and notebooks to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, quieter version
• SDSSDP-064G-G25What performance can I expect from this drive?
This solid state drive has a read speed of 490MB/s and a write speed of 240MB/s. This means you’ll enjoy faster operating system start up, quicker program launches and smoother overall performance with games and multimedia applications. 64GB will give you enough storage for approximately 12 hours of high definition video or over 35,000 photos so you’ll never have to worry about running out of space.
How efficient is the SSD?
Thanks to its solid state design, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system, lengthening your system's lifespan.
Why should I buy a solid state drive?
SSD drives are faster, more reliable and a lot more efficient than a mechanical hard drive (HDD). Durability and reliability are two things you can expect from an SSD. They are able to withstand knocks and shocks, making them ideal to use in laptops and netbooks. This doesn’t mean you can’t use them in computers - they provide a quick start up speed and a silent operation as well as being easy to install into your case.
|Dimensions||68.6 mm x 100.6 mm x 7 mm|
|Connection type||SATA 3.0|
|Powered by||5 V from motherboard|
|Compatibility||Windows / OSX|
|Drive form factor||2.5-inch|
|Sequential read speed||490 MB/s|
|Sequential write speed||240 MB/s|
|Drive spin speed||N/A|