• Read/write speeds of up to 420mb/s / 380mb/s
• Transfer 4GB full length 4K movie in less than 15 seconds or 1000 photos in less in than 25 seconds (average photo file size 4mb)
• Aluminium metal casing
• Protect your privacy with SandDisk SecureAccess software
• Register for RescuePro Deluxe and recover deleted files with ease
• Compatible with USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0 portsThe premier USB storage flash drive
With a generous 256GB you’ll have enough room for 14,000 10 megapixel photos, 640 minutes of 1080p video, 16,000 MP3 songs and enough room for 64GB of office files*. But what sets the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive apart is read speeds of up to 420MB/s and write speeds of up to 380MB/s, which means you can transfer everything fast.
Security in the palm of your hand
Using SanDisk SecureAccess software you can create private folders on your flash drive. This means that if you lose it, leave it at home or the office, or let someone use it, you can protect your device with 128-bit AES encryption software. It’s as simple as setting a password for critical files. Simply drag and drop files into the vault and they will be protected. The drive comes with a RescuePro deluxe data recovery software download included, meaning you can easily recover lost files that have been accidentally deleted.
High level performance
Delivering the performance, capacity and reliability of an SSD the portability of the SanDisk Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive makes it a must have for someone who moves files around a lot or wants fantastic security for their documents. With an elegant and durable aluminum metal casing, your flash drive will be protected against wear and tear and the rigors of travelling around.
*Results will vary based on file size, resolutions, compression, bit rate, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors