• 480GB solid state drive (SSD) offers a considerable amount of storage
• Uses a SATA III connection on your motherboard, with backwards compatibility for SATA II and SATA I
• Up to 480MB/s sequential read and 400MB/s sequential write speeds provide you with very fast data access and load times
• Keep your data safe with this SSD tested to be resistant to shock, vibration and temperature extremes
• Check the drive’s status in real-time with SanDisk SSD Dashboard (for Windows users only)
• Manufacturer part number: SDSSDA-480G-G25Why would this SSD be right for me?
Inject a new lease of life into your laptop or desktop PC with this durable and good value SSD from SanDisk. The sequential read and write speeds, up to 480MB/s and 400MB/s respectively, help to provide faster boot-up, data transfer and application load times. This SSD has a low-power architecture which means it consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional hard drive disk (HDD), making it perfect for use in laptops, where extra battery life can always help.
Will my data be safe on this SSD?
Tested to be resistant to shock, vibration and temperature extremes, this SSD is designed to keep your data safe in various conditions. It is resistant to shocks up to 1,500G (at 0.5m/sec), resistant to vibrations while in operation at 5gRMS (10 to 2000Hz) and is operational at temperatures ranging from 0°C to 70°C. The SSD also runs quietly, so you can enjoy streaming or playing games without distraction.
Is there any software provided with this SSD?
This SSD supports SanDisk SSD Dashboard, which can be downloaded and used by Windows users only. SanDisk SSD Dashboard allows you to maintain the SSD’s peak performance through analysis of the disk’s capacity, firmware version and S.M.A.R.T attributes.