Scala Rider Q3 Multiset Bluetooth Communication System
• Connects to mobile phones, A2DP music players and GSP navigation systems
• Advanced range of up to 1KM• Built in FM radio with RDS and cable to connect to older MP3 models• Intercom system and advanced connectivity for motorcycle helmets when used with an additional unit• Music sharing technology so you can both enjoy the same tunes as you go round• Updatable via Mac and PC (minimum requirement Windows XP/Mac OS X 10.5)• Equipped with interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones providing the ultimate solution for and helmet• Talk time up to 8 hours, standby time upto 7 days and charging time of 3 hours• Click to connect, two pre-paired Scala Rider systems in one package allowing immediate communication outside of the box. Allows toggling among 4 bikes at a range of upto 1km.• 2 units providedThe Scala-Rider™ Bluetooth™ headset is a great solution to a real need: Now motorcyclists too can benefit from wireless hands free communication without compromising security or comfort, thus opening a whole new realm for mobile use. The Scala-Rider™ is a truly innovative, unique and immensely feature rich tool, providing safe and convenient cellular communication for motorcycle riders.
Whats In the Package ?
2 x Cardo Scala Rider Q3 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Headset & GPS MP3 Connection
2 x Helmet Clamp with attached dual-speakers & Microphone unit
2 x Dual Voltage Universal Travel Charger with UK Plug
2 x Microphone Sponges
2 x Allen Wrench
2 x Carry Pouch for Transmitter
User Guide and Registration Card
| Product Specifications:
| A2DP/AVRCP profile
| Built-in FM Radio with RDS
| Talk time: up to 8 hours
| Standby time: 7 days
| Charging time: 3 hours
| Compatible with most scala rider
| Fits virtually all helmets
| 5VDC 500mAh
| Box Dimensions: 44.5 x 53.5 x 40cm (HxWxD)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.