• FFP2 valved disposable masks
• Ideal for brick, concrete and plaster work
• Elasticated retaining straps hold masks securely in place
• Adjustable nose clip for custom fitting
• Non-irritating inner face piece ensure comfortThese Scan FFP2 Premier valved disposable masks are designed to cover the nose, mouth and chin. The construction is made of the filter material itself, and the exhalation valve makes breathing easier. They are ideal for use with brick dust, concrete and plaster, hand sanding of wood and MDF, masonry and metal working with power tools (not welding) and loft insulation. With a FFP2 protection level, these masks are suitable for protecting against particles of between 2-5 microns, such as fine dusts, fumes, aqueous mists and oil based mists. The masks have elasticated retaining straps to keep them securely in place. In addition they have an adjustable nose clip and soft foam nose piece for custom fitting. The non-irritating inner face piece ensures added comfort. To be disposed of after each period of work or 8 hour shift. The masks conform to EN149:2001 and A1:2009.
Disposable Mask Protection Levels: