• Portable 6,000mAh power bank with a rugged design suitable to take on all types of adventures
• IP68-rated waterproof and dustproof casing, the power bank can survive being dropped into water up to three metres deep
• Military spec 810G drop/shock construction protects the power bank from being dropped on a hard surface from a height
• Fastest charging speed possible with the 12W USB port, charge your devices to a full battery again as soon as possible
• One built-in USB charging port to charge your devices and one microUSB port to charge the power bank once its run out of charge
• A handy carabiner clip is included which is perfect for clipping to your bag or belt so you can change your device while on the moveMaximum durability
The Scosche goBAT 6,000mAh is a fantastic power bank with an extremely rugged design that allows you to charge your devices wherever you are. Whether you're hiking through mountains or camping at music festivals, this backup battery will be able to survive whatever comes its way. The IP68 waterproof and dustproof casing will protect the power bank up to three metres underwater, and the military spec 810G drop/shock construction will protect the power bank from being dropped from a height on a hard surface. This power bank also comes equipped with a metal alloy loop and carabiner to attach your goBAT securely to your gear. No matter the conditions you will always have power to charge your devices to help you carry on the adventure.
All the power you need
The internal 6,000mAh rechargeable battery gives you the equivalent of a days' worth of power. If it is just your smartphone you are charging, for example the iPhone 6S, you will be able to get up to three full charges from the goBAT when it is fully charged. The goBAT 6000 is partially charged when you take it out of the box, so you are ready to plug-in and go.
Fastest charge possible
The 12W USB port gives you the fastest charging speed possible, perfect for when you need your device to be fully charged as soon as possible. Optimised charging capacity will not cause any harm to less powerful devices.