• 4TB of additional storage for the Xbox One
• Consolidate 100+* Xbox One games to a single location, while freeing up internal storage space
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection can transfer data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Powered directly from the USB port on your Xbox One, with no need for mains AC adapters
• ‘Plug and play’ means you can use the drive straight away, with no additional software or updates needed
• Small enough to fit in your pocket, take your games with you whilst visiting friends
• 24 month limited manufacturer warranty
• Manufacturer model number: STEA4000402 How much can I store on this drive?
The Seagate game drive offers 4TB of storage to the Xbox One games console. This high capacity drive provides enough free space to save up to 100+* of your favourite games, in addition to downloadable content and saved files, making it possible to free up space on the internal drive of the Xbox One and store your games in a single external location.
Is the game drive for Xbox easy to install?
The Seagate external game drive has been designed specifically for use with the Xbox One games console. To install the drive, simply connect it directly to one of the USB ports on the system. No additional software is needed to recognise the game drive, however a one-time format may be required. You can access 2TB of the game drive’s storage space on Xbox 360 consoles, but the best results and access to the full 4TB comes with the Xbox One
Is this game drive portable?
The Seagate game drive is built around a 2.5 inch external hard disk, which makes it extremely portable. The drive is powered directly from the Xbox games console via the USB cable, so no external AC adapters are needed. Both of these features allow you to take games, game save files or any downloadable content with you wherever you choose to go.
*Based on an average game size of 35 GB – 50 GB, larger game files reduce overall number of games that can be stored.