• 2TB portable hard drive gives you a large storage capacity for all your documents, pictures and videos
• USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed) connections can transfer up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, while the drive spins at 5,400rpm
• Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3 consoles (format required)
• Perfect for storing all your valuable documents and pictures as a backup
• USB powered and small enough to fit in your hand makes this a great portable drive
• Manufacturer code: STEA2000400What can I store on this hard drive?
This hard drive has 2TB of storage, so you have plenty of space for your files. You can store up to 15.5 hours of 4K video at 30fps, 66 hours of 1080p video at 30fps, 500 two-hour DVD films, 640,000 digital photos or 33,320 hours of digital music.
Why should I choose a portable drive?
This portable drive is great if you are constantly on the move or you need a space saving design. As it’s powered by USB you can connect it to any computer or newer smart TV with a USB port.
Most external hard drives can be formatted for Xbox One and Xbox 360 games & apps in a few minutes with ease!
For brand new drives, simply connect your hard drive to your Xbox One via a USB cable, and follow the on-screen prompts to set up external storage on your Xbox One by formatting the storage device. You will be asked to give the external drive a name, and to choose whether you want all new apps and games to be installed on it by default.
Your Xbox One will then notify you when the formatting is complete.
For Xbox 360, connect your hard drive via USB, and then navigate to "settings," then select "system" and then "storage." Navigate to your external drive and select it. Within the device options choose "Format" to remove all data from the drive, and format it for use with your Xbox 360. Once complete you can rename the drive if you choose, and begin transferring and saving your games onto your new hard drive.
For PS4, navigate to settings tab from the menu bar, and scroll down to "devices" and press X to open. From here select USB storage devices, and select your external hard drive. Once you press X over your device of choice, it will give you the option to "format as extended storage". Once you press X it will notify of how it works and another quick press of the X button will begin the process. Please note that with the PS4 extended storage, any new applications will be stored on the external drive, and you can move them between the old and new drive. Saved data, Screenshots and video clips will continue to be saved onto the default system storage.