• Over-ear design provides wide, realistic soundstage and excellent audio quality
• Closed acoustic system delivers efficient ambient noise isolation, great for all environments
• Strong neodymium magnets ensure punchy bass response
• Single sided cable provides fantastic freedom of movement
• Optimised for home and portable audio
• 17-22,500Hz responseWhat makes these headphones different to others?
Thanks to the closed, over-ear design of these headphones, they are excellent on a number of points.
The closed acoustic system ensures that ambient noise and distractions are isolated from your music, leaving you free to immerse yourself in the track. Now you’ll be able to enjoy your music without interruption.
Due to the earpieces being an over-ear design, they completely wrap around your ears and enclose them within the headphones. This provides fantastically realistic sound reproduction, as well as a wide spatial field. Want to be able to pinpoint where the 1st violinist is sat? You'll be able to with the HD461Gs.
The single sided cable is a great convenience feature, and will ensure that you feel free to move while wearing these headphones. You won't have to worry about getting tangled up with this simple cable solution.
What devices will I be able to connect to these headphones?
The HD461Gs come equipped with a standard 3.5mm jack connection. This enables you to connect to a multitude of everyday devices including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and computers.