• Closed-back design provides great passive noise attenuation
• Over-ear earpiece setup delivers great spatial field as well as being incredibly comfortable
• Ear up is rotatable for DJ-style one ear listening
• Single-sided, detachable cable combined with rotating ear cup ensures true one-sided listening
• Extremely durable construction for long product life
• Gold-plated connection and adapter
• Carry pouch includedWhat design features make these headphones an excellent choice?
The closed-back design of these headphones mean they are great at isolating unwanted background noise, such as traffic and other loud distractions. This makes these headphones excellent for travelling, especially in urban environments.
The over-ear setup of the earpieces ensures realistic sound reproduction and extreme comfort. These headphones were designed with long listening sessions in mind and the comfort of the ear pads and headband show that.
The rotating ear cup, combined with the one-sided cabled, provide the option of true single-sided listening. This is great for DJ applications and mixing, as you're able to keep one ear on the main mix and another on the upcoming track, allowing you to beatmatch with ease.
The construction of the HD215-IIs makes them incredibly durable. Made from rugged, solid plastic - these headphones are sure to last you a lifetime.
What can I connect to these headphones?
Thanks to coming shipped with a standard 3.5mm jack connection, these headphones can connect to a plethora of everyday devices. Anything with this size socket can be connected, including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and computers. Wherever you are, you'll be able to listen to the great sound quality with no connectivity issues.