• Audiophile sound quality on the go, no amp required
• Velour ear pads for maximum comfort
• Comfortable, over-ear design for extended listening sessions
• Closed design for isolation of ambient noise
• Optimised for portable audio
• Includes two audio cablesWhat features of these headphones make them so great?
The closed-back design of these headphones help provide excellent passive noise attenuation, allowing you to totally immerse yourself in your music without unwanted ambient sounds. This closed design also enhances the perceived bass response of these headphones.
The large, over-ear earcups combined with the velour ear pads and padded headband ensure maximum listening comfort. Designed for long listening sessions, you'll be able to listen to your favourite music for hours on end without being uncomfortable.
Included in your purchase are two, single sided audio cables. One 1.4m cable and another 3m cable, for added convenience. The 1.4m cable is perfect for music on-the-go and the longer cable is suited for home use.
What devices can I connect to these headphones?
As they come equipped with a standard 3.5mm jack connection, these headphones can be connected to a variety of everyday devices with ease. Whether you want to listen to your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or even computer - these headphones are up to the job.