• High-end open acoustic system provides excellent, clear sound
• E.A.R (Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement) technology helps provide accurate signal channelling
• Duofol diaphragms deliver transparent sound and minimum distortion
• Velour ear pads and headband ensure maximum listening comfort designed for extended sessions
• Gorgeous high-gloss wood finish and matching ear pads
• Over-ear design provides excellent comfort
• 3m cableWhat makes these headphones the perfect choice for home entertainment?
These headphones were designed from the ground up with first-class home audio in mind.
The open-backed design of these headphones provide a wide, detailed and transparent soundstage. Compared to closed headphones, open headphones are far better at reproducing realistic sounding audio, and deliver unparalleled quality. Sennheiser invented the open headphone design back in 1968, and have only improved and perfected their design since then.
The HD598s are extremely comfortable and stylish headphones. A high-quality leatherette headband and soft, velour ear pads ensure maximum comfort - and are designed for extended listening sessions. The premium beige and high-gloss burl wood finish also adds a sense of opulence to your experience.
With a frequency response of 12-38500Hz, you'll be able to hear every minute detail present in the audio of your choice. Whether you're listening to music and enjoying beautiful instrument seperation and nuances, or enjoying a great film and experiencing a dramatic soundscape - these headphones will match your expectations and more.
What can I connect to these headphones?
These headphones can connect to a variety of home devices, as they come equipped with a standard 6.3mm jack and a 3.5mm adapter. TVs, hi-fi systems, computers, phones, and tablets- these headphones can do it all.