• Dynamic, engaging sound reproduction
• Constructed from rugged, high quality materials and parts to ensure years of use
• Earcups rotate up to 210 degrees - with notches for precise placement
• Over-ear, elliptical shaped design for maximum passive noise isolation and comfort
• Impedance of 90 ohms for optimal compatibility with DJ equipment
• Two cables included, one straight and one coiled
• Premium carry case included for storage and protectionWhat makes these headphones perfect for DJ use?
The HD7 DJ was designed with DJ and live sound applications in mind.
These headphones deliver a dynamic, engaging sound signature that is perfect for mixing and performance work. They deliver a boosted mid-low end, ensuring rhythms and beats are clear and tight, while retaining top-end clarity. Inspired by the legendary HD 25s, the HD7 DJ is excellent for live DJ work and beat matching.
They are also extremely rugged. Being constructed from high quality, enduring materials - they guarantee years of extensive use. Designed for the roughest day-to-day DJ work, you won't have to worry about lifespan issues.
Comfort is not something to be concerned about with these headphones. Built for hours of complete comfort they feature interchangeable velour or leatherette ear pads, and the elliptical over-ear design combine to make for a wonderfully comfortable DJing experience.
With exchangeable kevlar-coated, single sided cables featuring gold plated plugs and oxygen-free copper, you will have no issue with connection quality. Two cables are included, one straight and one coiled - both three metres. They can be attached to either the left or right earcup and are crafted with a twist locking mechanism for a totally secure connection.
Also included with your purchase is a premium, hard shell carry case for storage and protection of your headphones.
What about compatibility?
The HD7 DJs have an impedance of 90ohms, for maximum compatibility with DJ equipment. Also included is a 6.3mm adapter, enabling you to connect to any piece of gear you need to.