• Dynamic, coloured sound reproduction
• Constructed from robust, high quality metal and plastic to ensure years of use
• Earcups rotate up to 210 degrees - with notches for precise placement
• Over-ear, elliptical shaped design for maximum passive noise isolation and comfort
• Impedance of 90 ohms for optimal compatibility with DJ equipment
• Two cables included, one straight and one coiled
• Premium carry case included for storage and protectionWhat makes these headphones perfect for DJ use?
The HD8 DJ was designed for DJing from day one.
These headphones deliver a combination of the classic Sennheiser sound signature with a coloured bass response. They produce a boosted mid-low end, ensuring drums and bass are clear and tight, while retaining high frequency fidelity. Inspired by the legendary HD 25s, the HD8 DJ (and the rest of this DJ series) are fantastic for beat matching, live DJ performances and more.
They are also extremely robust and durable. Being constructed from high quality, enduring materials - they guarantee years of extensive use. Solid metal pins secure the earpieces to the headband, providing a sleek finish and sturdy structure.
Designed for the roughest day-to-day DJ work and performances, you won't have to worry about durability issues or lifespan.
Comfort is not something to be concerned about with these headphones. Included with your purchase are interchangeable velour or leatherette ear pads, and the elliptical over-ear design combine to make for a wonderfully comfortable DJing experience. You’ll be able to listen for hours without ear fatigue or discomfort.
With exchangeable kevlar-coated, single sided cables featuring gold plated plugs and oxygen-free copper, you will have no issue with connection quality. Two cables are included, one straight and one coiled - both three metres. They can be attached to either the left or right ear cup and are crafted with a twist locking mechanism for a totally secure connection.
Also included with your purchase is a premium, hard shell carry case for storage and protection of your headphones.
What about compatibility?
The HD8 DJs have an impedance of 90ohms, for maximum compatibility with DJ equipment. Also included is a 6.3mm adapter, enabling you to connect to any piece of gear you need to.