• Connect to any Bluetooth enabled device for wire-free music on the go
• Invisible high quality microphone ensures calls are crystal clear
• Closed design for isolation, great for blocking out unwanted ambient sounds
• Folding mechanism and rotating ear cups combine to provide a compact wireless solution that's perfect for travel
• Intuitive controls clustered on the ear piece for ease of use
• Optional wired connection if they run out of juice or to use on aeroplanes (in-flight adapter included)
• Battery life of 10 hours on a 3 hour chargeWhat can I connect to these headphones?
Being Bluetooth enabled, you can connect the MM400-X headphones to a plethora of devices including: smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more. Any Bluetooth device will connect flawlessly. As an added bonus, if you have a device that doesn't have Bluetooth, or if the battery runs out - a standard 3.5mm jack audio cable is included for added connectivity.
What are the benefits of Bluetooth headphones?
There are a number of perks to wireless Bluetooth headphones. You can put them straight on without having to untangle wires, listen to music with no fear of getting cables caught on your surroundings, plus they are incredibly easy to store and travel with. They are also perfect for running and sport, where headphones with wires fall short. Listening to great, stereo sound has never been so care and worry free.
What is the battery life like, and how do I charge them?
Thanks to the standard USB cable connection for the charging cable, you can charge these headphones with any USB port. Also included is a wall charger, similar to a smartphone charger, so you can charge quickly and easily when you are travelling. After a 3 hour charge, you'll be able to listen to amazing quality music for up to 10 hours, perfect for those long flights and journeys.
With a frequency response range of 15-22000Hz, these headphones can reproduce a huge variety of sounds with ease, and thanks to the total harmonic distortion being less than 0.1% at 1kHz- you'll be able to crank them up with without fear of distortion.