• Closed design for isolation, perfect for noisy places and travelling
• Invisible superb quality microphone provides excellent call quality and clarity
• Folding mechanism and rotatable ear cups ensure a compact solution for travelling and portability
• Conveniently placed controls ensure you never have to take them off to answer a call or change volume
• Wired connection optional if they run out of charge or for use on aeroplanes (in-flight adapter included)
• Battery life of 10 hours on a 3 hour chargeAre these headphones suitable for travelling?
The MM500-X are almost designed solely for travelling. Being Bluetooth enabled and having a closed design, they are perfect for listening to on-the-go without wires and with little ambient noise leakage. The closed design ensures that traffic, construction, and the variety of urban disturbances that we experience daily aren't a distraction from your music.
How do I charge them, and how long does the battery last?
After only a 3 hour charge, using the supplied USB cable with either a computer or the included wall plug, you'll be able to listen to music for up to 10 hours. You won't have to worry about your ears hurting if you choose to listen for that long, thanks to the over-ear design and soft ear pads.
Why should I buy Bluetooth headphones?
Bluetooth headphones are great for a whole number of reasons. The main one being that there are no wires involved in your listening experience. This is great because you no longer have to worry about them getting snagged on objects and people around you, which can cause damage to the connection and possibly render the headphones inoperable– plus it certainly isn't fun having them pulled off of your head. You also no longer have to bother untangling wires that seemingly get tangled up as soon as you stow them away. Another benefit is that this means they are exceptionally good for sport, and for running.