• Closed system provides excellent background noise isolation
• Polycarbonate and stainless steel enclosures help deliver detailed sound and great durability
• Premium high-gloss finish with stylish red accents
• Custom 18 ohm transducers produce high sound output with punchy bass, warm mid-range and shimmering highs
• Four different sized ear adapters included for a truly custom, secure fit
• Integrated inline three button remote and microphone, optimised for iOS devices
• 1.3 metre elliptical cable ensures maximum freedom of movement and minimum tangling
• Includes a premium storage case for portability and protection
• 2 year warrantyWhat do these earphones sound like?
These earphones are characterised by the fantastic Sennheiser sound signature that they have become renowned for. They provide a balanced, sonically accurate and detailed sound as well as excellent instrument separation. You can expect punchy, powerful bass, a smooth and warm mid-range and sweet, shimmering highs from these earphones.
The closed acoustic system of the earpieces provides brilliant passive noise isolation, leaving you able to fully enjoy your music of choice without unwanted distractions from outside noise. You can also rest assured that you won’t disturb others around you, as this design also prevents sound leakage.
What about build quality? How long will they last?
Featuring high quality stainless steel and polycarbonate enclosures, and a well-shielded, 1.3 metre cable, these earphones were built to last. The choice of materials not only improves the lifespan of your earphones, but also helps to deliver their great sound. The cable is long enough to provide excellent freedom of movement, and the elliptical shape helps prevent tangling.
What devices can I connect to them?
Due to the standard 3.5mm jack connection, these earphones can connect to a massive variety of everyday devices. Smartphones, tablets, computers and MP3 players are all options with this great set of earphones from Sennheiser.