Sennheiser PXC250-II On Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones Black
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A56LG
About this product
- NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or any other noisy environment.
- Closed design ensure excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, you enjoy your music without distractions.
- Suitable for all types of modern music: detailed sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on the bass.
• NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or any other noisy environment.
• Closed design ensure excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, you enjoy your music without distractions.
• Suitable for all types of modern music: detailed sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on the bass.
• Steel-reinforced headband for high durability.
• Long lasting NoiseGard™ usage - a single alkaline battery lasts up to 50 hours!
• Integrated volume control for enhanced usability and convenience.
• 2-year guaranteeFold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions). Convenient carrying case included .
Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and portable media players. Highly portable travel headphones - such are the PXC 250-II mini headphones with NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation technology. They also come with a closed, supraaural design which provides for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. Adding to this, the newly-improved battery pack requires only a single AAA alkaline battery; it lasts up to 50 hours, more than enough for your return flight from Tokyo to New York!
• PXC 250-II headphones
• Ear pads
• In-flight adapter (3.5 mm double mono jack)
• Storage pouch
• AAA battery
|Frequency response||10 – 21000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||112 dB|
|Impedance||300 Ω/ 160 Ω|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0.1 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)|
|Jack plug||3.5 mm straight|
|Cable length||1.5 m symmetrical|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, closed|