• Club-like sound, providing accentuated bass without losing clarity
• Over-ear design for maximum comfort
• Closed-back acoustic system delivers excellent passive noise attenuation
• Folding mechanism for convenience and portability
• Detachable cable with in-line remote and microphone for iPhone/iPod/iPad
• Also available in different colour options: sand, nation, denim and oliveWhat makes the Urbanite XLs a great set of headphones?
The Urbanite XLs have a number of great features.
They have an excellent frequency response of 16-22,000Hz, with an added boost to the bass response. This provides superb club-like sound, while still retaining clarity and detail across the entire frequency spectrum.
The over-ear design and large earcups deliver maximum comfort. Completely encircling your ears with deluxe velour ear pads, you'll be able to listen to these headphones for hours on end without fear of ear fatigue or being uncomfortable.
The closed-back acoustic system provides excellent passive noise attenuation. Blocking out unwanted external noise, these headphones allow you to immerse yourself in your music undistracted and undisturbed.
A folding mechanism enables you to fold your headphones up to a fraction of their former size, for excellent storage options and portability. Also included in your purchase is a premium soft pouch for protection.
Neatly situated on the audio cable is a three button remote control and microphone, allowing you to adjust volume, change tracks, and take and make calls.
What about connectivity?
As it comes equipped with a standard 3.5mm jack connection, these headphones can be connected to a multitude of everyday devices. Whether you want to listen to your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or computer - these headphones are ready.