• 12 pre-set channels between 606MHz and 630MHz* to prevent any interference with any other wireless kits
• Single wireless handheld microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and interviews
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfere with by other devices
• Powered from 2 AA batteries (included)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• The supplied microphone is cardioid in design that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedback
*Please Note : As this handheld microphone kit can operate on frequencies 606MHz to 614MHz, an individual UHF channel 38 PMSE license is required for use within the UK What makes this kit unique?
This handheld microphone kit is supplied with a single microphone programmed onto an ultra-high frequency range between 606MHz and 630MHz to prevent interference with other devices. The receiver is pre-programmed to be linked to the microphone and is ready to use out of the box. The microphone is powered from two AA batteries that are supplied and it is easy to set up. Replacement AA batteries are available here.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This gives you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire - perfect for presenting to an audience or even singing in a room where cables could cause a hazard.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit is programmed with an ultra-high frequency. Cordless telephones, radios and walkie-talkies will not interfere with these microphones when they are in use. This means that you can use this wireless microphone without fear of picking up any other signals.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
This Sennheiser kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, simply install the included AA batteries into the base of the microphone. Plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Once you have set the volume to the perfect level and channel, you are ready to get underway with your event.