• 12 pre-set channels between 606MHz* and 630MHz to prevent any interference with any other wireless kits
• Single wireless 6.35mm transmitter that is ideal for connecting to a musical instrument such as a keyboard or guitar
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfere with by other devices
• Powered from 2 AA batteries (included)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allows it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
*Please Note : As this wireless instrument kit can operate on frequencies 606MHz to 614MHz, an individual UHF channel 38 PMSE license is required for use within the UK What makes this kit unique?
This instrument kit is designed to connect directly to your musical instrument such as a guitar or keyboard. It operates on a range of ultra-high band channels between 606MHz and 630MHz to prevent interference with other devices. The receiver is pre-programmed to be linked to the transmitter and it is ready to go out of the box. The transmitter is powered from two AA batteries that are supplied and it is easy to set up. Replacement AA batteries are available here.
Why would I choose a wireless instrument kit?
The wire-free design allows you to go further than you would without the cable trailing along the floor. This gives you a greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire - perfect for practicing or even performances in a room where cables could cause a hazard.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This instrument kit is programmed with an ultra-high frequency. Cordless telephones, radios and walkie-talkies will not interfere with these microphones when they are in use. This means you can use this wireless instrument kit without fear of picking up any other signals.
How easy is the kit to set up?
This Sennheiser kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the box, simply install the included AA batteries into the bodypack before connecting it to your electronic instrument. Plug the receiver into a mains power socket and then connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Once you have set the volume to the perfect level and channel, you are ready to get underway with your event.