• Produce 1000TVL footage, with night vision up to 25m
• Analogue 960H technology, suitable for home or small business security
• Wide 72 degrees viewing angle
• Anti-vandal, cable-protected bracket
• IP66 weatherproof rated for use indoor or outdoor use
• Plug and play connectivity to DVR with BNC ConnectorsThis 960H Series of Sentient cameras provide image quality up to 35 per cent better than standard D1 analogue cameras. The widescreen format of the image allows the camera to capture more of the area it is monitoring. Capturing footage at 1000 TVL, the camera is capable of producing 1.3MP images, giving you crystal clear footage. The camera’s wide viewing angle provides a range of 72 degrees which offers the ability to cover large areas. The camera is fitted with high power IR LEDs, which allow it to record up to 25m in distance even in total darkness. Featuring BLC (back light compensation) imaging technology, the effects caused by back lighting are minimised, allowing installation in areas of contrasting levels of lighting. This makes the camera ideal for protecting your business premises or stock, giving you peace of mind, day or night.
How do I set up this camera and view footage?
The camera is fitted with a twin axis adjustable mount, to allow the camera to be pivoted to the angle you need. The BNC connections allow the camera to easily plug and play with any analogue DVR. For the best results a 960H DVR will provide the optimal image quality. Connecting to a DVR will allow the camera footage to be viewed and recorded. Depending on the DVR, you can view the footage on anything from a monitor to a smartphone.
Is this camera suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
The case of the camera is rugged and durable, designed to withstand various weather conditions. Its IP66 rating makes it perfect for both indoor and outdoor installations, protecting it from dust, wind, frost and rain.