• 1/3" 1.3 Megapixel Aptina CMOS image sensor
• H.264 & MJPEG video compression and JPEG image capture
• Max 25/30fps@720P(1280°—720)
• Dual encoding streams supported
• Built-in 3.6mm Lens
• True Day/Night Real ICR
• Support DC12V power supply, POEMonitor footage in 720p, 25 frames per second, resolution quality. This will enable the ability to pick out areas of focus, on the recorded image, in the finest of detail. Coupling that with sophisticated imaging technology, which allows the camera to work in a variety of lighting conditions, no activity such as illegal trespassers will be kept in the dark. It will also be able to provide excellent pictures of your business or property, in both day and night time, with its inbuilt IR lighting.The IP network connectabliity of the camera allows for quick and easy installation. You will only need to connect an Ethernet cable to either a local network or to the internet, instead of threading large amounts of both power and coaxial cabling (like you would do for analogue systems) through buildings.
This Sentient IP camera is designed for ease of use and simple installation, this is fully compatible with the Sentient range of Network Video Recorders (NVR) also available from Maplin (codes N68CD and N69CD).
These offer full plug and play installation and operation, with a single ethernet cable being required for each camera, carrying both power and data up to a maximum of 100 metres.
The cameras are also capable of being used as a standalone item although a 12V power supply is required for this purpose.