Sentient 2MP 1080P Indoor Vandalproof IP Dome Camera
• 1/3" 2 Megapixel Aptina CMOS image sensor
• H.264 & MJPEG video compression and JPEG image capture
• Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920X1080)
• Dual encoding streams supported
• Built-in 3.6mm Lens
• Support DC12V power supply, POEMonitor footage in full high definition 1080p, 25 frames per second, resolution quality, with the Sony IMX122 imaging chipset. This will enable the ability to pick out areas of focus, on the recorded image, in the finest of detail. Coupling that with sophisticated imaging technology, which allows the camera to work in a variety of lighting conditions.
The IP network connectabliity of the camera allows for quick and easy installation. You will only need to connect an Ethernet cable to either a local network or to the internet, instead of threading large amounts of both power and co-axle cabling (like you would do for analogue systems) through buildings.
The newly released Onvif Profile S, integrated with the camera’s technology, allows for the highest level of compatibility and integration with currently available security network technology.
This Sentient IP camera is designed for ease of use and simple installation, this is fully compatible with the Sentient range of Network Video Recorders (NVR) also available from Maplin (codes N68CD and N69CD).
These offer full plug and play installation and operation, with a single ethernet cable being required for each camera, carrying both power and data up to a maximum of 100 metres.
The cameras are also capable of being used as a standalone item although a 12V power supply is required for this purpose.
| Key Features
| Auto Gain Control
| Auto White Balance
| Day and Night Viewing
| 1/3" 2 Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOS
| H.264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
| DWDR, Day/Night, 2DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
| Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
| 3.6mm fixed lens
| IP66, IK10, PoE
| Image Sensor
|| 1/3" 2 Megapixel Exmor CMOS
| Effective Pixels
| Scanning System
| Electronic Shutter Speed
|| Auto/Manual 1/3~1/10000
| Minimum Illumination
|| 0. 2Lux/F1.6, B/W: 0.01Lux/F1.6
| Signal to Noise Ratio
|| > 50dB
| Backlight Compensation
|| BLC / HLC / DWDR
| White Balance
| Gain Control
| Noise Reduction
| Privacy Masking
|| Up to 4 areas
|| 3.6mm fixed lens
|| ONVIF Ver. 2.0
| Power Supply
|| DC12V, PoE
| Power Consumption
| Working Environment
|| -10°C~+60°C, 10%~90%
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.