• Capture 700TVL footage, with powerful night vision of up to 30m
• Analogue 960H technology, suitable for home security
• 30-98 degrees variable viewing angle
• 10 x zoom to focus on where you need to
• Anti-vandal, cable-protected bracket
• IP66 weatherproof rated for use indoor or outdoor use
• Plug and play connectivity to DVR with BNC ConnectorsThis Sentient camera is a great addition for existing or new CCTV systems, producing a 700 TVL image. The 30-98 degree viewing angle of the camera is variable, offering excellent coverage of your premises, with the ability to manually adjust the zoom and focus when installing the camera. Focus with flexibility and control using the camera’s 10x zoom which lets you get close to what you want to see, capturing the area in high detail. Switching to black and white, in low light conditions, the high powered IR LEDs offer up to 30m night vision. With the use of BLC (back light compensation) imaging technology, the effects caused by backlighting are minimised, allowing installation in areas of contrasting levels of lighting. This reduces the chance of subjects appearing as silhouettes, offering a more natural image. The camera is a security solution made to adapt and fit to your needs, offering you optimal coverage of a variety of locations or setups.
How do I set up this camera and view footage?
Installing the camera can be done in a few quick steps. Fitted with an adjustable mount suitable for both wall and ceiling fittings, the camera can be positioned with ease. After securing the camera, everything needed is included in the box, plug and play connectivity with analogue equipped DVRs means installing takes seconds. The camera’s BNC connections can even be changed by using an adaptor (FE88) to add compatibility with phono equipped CCTV set ups. Connecting to a DVR will allow the camera footage to be viewed and recorded. Depending on the DVR, you can view the footage on anything from a monitor to a smartphone.
Is this camera suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
The rugged and durable case has been designed to prevent the video and power cables being vandalised by feeding them through the camera’s mount. This enclosure is also IP66 rated, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, and allows the camera to work in various weather conditions.