• Produce 800TVL footage, with night vision up to 20m
• Analogue 960H technology, suitable for home or small business security
• Wide 75 degrees viewing angle
• Anti-vandal, cable-protected bracket
• IP66 weatherproof rated for use indoor or outdoor use
• Plug and play connectivity to DVR with BNC ConnectorsThis bullet camera offers vandal-proof features giving you a camera which protects itself and your property. The 800 TVL image quality captures scenes in high detail, allowing you to pick out key areas of focus. Fitted with 24 high powered IR LEDs, this camera is designed for both day and night operations, with a range of 20m. This technology allows you to install the camera in areas of total darkness and capture footage around-the-clock. The camera has been designed with imaging technology, which enhances its performance in a variety of lighting conditions. This includes both BLC (back light compensation) and AWB (auto white balance) which work to lessen the effect of high contrast caused by backlighting. The wide viewing angle of the camera, capable of 75 degrees, makes it ideal for installations monitoring large areas. The camera is great for both home and small business security - perfect for any analogue CCTV setup.
How do I set up this camera and view footage?
The camera is fitted with an adjustable mount which allows you to place and secure your camera on any hard surface. After securing the base, positioning is easy. You can direct the camera down a narrow corridor or cover the front of a building. Fitted with a standard BNC connection, the camera just requires power and plugging in to an analogue DVR. Connecting to a DVR will allow the camera footage to be viewed and recorded. Depending on the DVR, you can view the footage on anything from a monitor to a smartphone.
Is this camera suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
The camera has been built for both indoor and outdoor use, operating under a number of conditions. The IP66 rating will protect the camera from all types of outdoor weather conditions, such as wind, rain, dust particles, frost and other particles in the surrounding air.