Sentient 9CH 12V 10A Power Supply Box
• Power up to nine security cameras from one central location
• Can supply a maximum current of 10A and when used at full capacity supplies each camera with 1A
• PTC technology saves you from needing to replace the fuse each time the power is tripped
• Highly reliable continuous power supply with the in-built redundancyWhat can I do with this power supply box?
This power supply box gives you a central location to power up to nine different security cameras. It can supply a maximum current of 10A and when fully connected with nine cameras, it supplies each one with 12V of power and 1A of current. Each input has a separate LED light, which lets you easily discover if one of the inputted cameras are faulty or not powered. The power supply box also has a lockable cover, which not only hides all the various wirings within the box but protects the connections from being tampered with.
What other features does it have?
The power supply box features an in-built redundancy which means that in the event of a single power failure, you will still get uninterrupted and continuous power. In addition, the PTC technology the power supply box features provides you with over voltage, over current and short circuit protection, which helps to prolong the life of your power supply source and devices that are connected to it.
| Specification table
| Rated Input Voltage (AC)
| Input Voltage Range (AC)
|| 190 to 264 V
| Input Current
|| 1.5 A
| Input Frequency Range
|| 50Hz to 60Hz
| Output Voltage (DC)
|| 12 V
| Output Current
|| 1 A each for 9 products / 1.5 A each for 6 products
| Output Current range
|| 0.3A to 10A
| Output Power
|| 108 W
| Fuse type
| Operating Temperature
|| 0°C to 40°C
|| 226 mm x 130 mm x 270 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.