• Monitor footage in 720p with night vision up to 20m
• High Definition Analogue (HDA) CCTV technology produces HD footage over analogue cabling when used with a compatible DVR
• Ideal for home and business security
• Wide 72 degrees viewing angle
• IP66 weatherproof rated for use indoor or outdoor use
• Plug and play connectivity to HDA DVR with BNC connectors
• Supports Onvif Profile S allowing for the highest level of compatibility and integration with the latest security network technologyThe Sentient Pro range of HDA (High Definition Analogue) cameras offers substantial video quality, designed to work when connected to the Sentient HDA CCTV Kits (A19RQ & A20RQ). The large difference between standard analogue and HDA is the ability to monitor and record 720p footage, with transmission range of up to 500m. The HDA camera functions only with the Sentient Pro range of HDA CCTV Kits, due to the technology used to produce the high definition analogue signal.
The camera will produce crystal clear HD footage, and full colour 1MP images, allowing you to pick out key areas of focus. The camera’s wide viewing angle provides a range of 72.5 degrees which offers the ability to cover large areas in high definition. In low light conditions, switching to black and white, the high powered IR LEDs offer up to 20m night vision. With the use of BLC (back light compensation) imaging technology, the effects caused by backlighting are minimised, allowing installation in areas of contrasting levels of lighting. This reduces the chance of subjects appearing as silhouettes, offering a more natural image.
How do I setup this camera and view footage?
Connecting the camera up is simple, requiring just the video and power supply to be plugged in. Fitted with an adjustable mount, the camera can be secured to any hard surface. Once set up, viewing the camera can be achieved through a typical monitor display, or even on a smart device via the Sentient Pro app.
Is this camera suitable for indoor and outdoor use?
The case of the camera is rugged and durable, designed to withstand various weather conditions. The IP66 rating makes it perfect for both indoor and outdoor installations, protecting it from dust, wind, frost and rain.