SEP Energy Exchange Dynamo Electronic Kit
• Demonstrate how energy can be generated, transferred and stored with this single mounted board
• 15+ different experiments possible
• Use the dynamo, solar cell, capacitor, electric motor, buzzer, thermocolour sheet and LED to create working circuits with the leads
• Learn about energy transference
• Multiple different inputs, outputs and storage components
• Perfect to demonstrate KS3/4 energy transfersWhat can I do with this energy exchange dynamo kit?
This SEP Energy exchange kit is a perfect model for demonstrating and experimenting with energy transfers. The kit (manufactures code SEP 004) comes with two leads and crock clips to connect two components, find out what each combination does with over 15 to choose from. The kit comes with a booklet which discusses key teachings and learning issues for the energy concept, and contains activities to do with the kit. It’s suitable for ages 11 and above with adult supervision.
What can be demonstrated with this kit?
Generate your own power with the solar panel and hand crank dynamo and use that energy to power a motor or buzzer or store the power in the capacitor to use on the motor later. This kit demonstrates kinetic energy, solar energy, electrical energy and even heat energy - just connect the resistance wire to the board and the heat generated from the resistance will be visible on the thermocolour sheet. Learn about electronics and circuits with practical demonstrations of each component and how they are connected together.
| Number of included parts
| Number of experiments that can be made
| What can be made?
|| Energy transfer demonstration
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| Generates own power
|| 305 mm x 210 mm x 80mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.