SEP Mini Hot Plate
• Use a mini hot plate for experiments and demonstrations
• The 50mm x 50mm hot plate area can be set to hold a steady temperature between room temperature and 80 degrees Celsius
• Learn about thermal conductivity or use to keep other experiments at a perfect temperature
• Comes in a single unit
• Suitable for ages 11+ with adult supervision
• Requires a 12V 2A power supply (not included recommended Order Code L10BR)What does this hotplate do?
Keep a perfect temperature with this mini hotplate (manufactures code SEP 091). You can program the 50x50mm heated surface to maintain a temperature between the room temperature and 80 degrees Celsius. The hot plate as a thermochromic film on the heated section allow you to see the heat changes. This hot plate is suitable for ages 11 and over with adult supervision. What can I use it for?
Learn about thermal conductivity and heat transference from one object to another, keep an experiment at the ideal temperature or use the hotplate to control temperature as a variable. The hot plate requires a 12V 2A power supply (not included – recommended Order Code L10BR
bench power supply).
| Number of included parts
| Number of experiments that can be made
| What can be made?
|| Mini hot plate
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| DC 12 V @ 2 A (not included)
|| 170 mm x 140 mm x 30mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.