• Extremely soft headband made from machine-washable, hypoallergenic fabric
• Bluetooth compatibility for wireless listening
• Removable headphone system for easy cleaning and convenience
• Constructed from eco-friendly, lead-free components
• Recharge via micro-USB cable (included) and enjoy up to 12 hours of battery life
• Medium (standard) sizeWhat makes these headphones unique?
These SleepPhones wireless headphones are one of the few available that will enhance your bedtime experience.
Probably the comfiest headphones you'll ever own, they are made from high quality; machine-washable; hypoallergenic fabric. SheepCloud™ is a combination of polyester and spandex, which combine to deliver lightweight, stretchy, soft, wicking fabric. Fabrics that are "wicking" draw moisture (in this case, sweat) towards the surface of the material, allowing it to evaporate much faster and keep sweat from soaking into the material.
Designed for use in bed, the headphone system hidden inside the material is ultra-slim, making listening to audio in bed an absolute dream. Perfect for listening to binaural beats and relaxing sounds such as rain, waves crashing and waterfalls- their slim-line profile ensures you'll hardly even feel that you're wearing them.
The headphone system is cleverly totally removable, allowing for the headband to be machine washed like any other item of clothing. Simply add it to the wash with the rest of your load and it'll come out as good as new.
What about compatibility?
Thanks to being Bluetooth enabled, these headphones are compatible with a range of devices. Any Bluetooth compatible device, including most smartphones and tablets, are compatible.