Slice of Pi/O PCB Kit For Raspberry Pi
• An add-on board for the raspberry Pi featuring the Microchip MCP23017 I/O controller
• Easy to assemble kit offers similar features found on the Gert board
• 16 input/output lines driven off the external chip
• This device offers protection to the Pi and can drive more power per pin
• Same size as the Slice of Pi board
• Boards can be daisy chained to give up to 128 portsThe device supports 4 wire daisy chain connector (PWR/GND/SCL/SDA), breakout for Interrupt A & B, daisy chain up to 8 for 128 I/O pins
Supplied with 2 x 8 way 0.1" pitch layout for of all 16 I/O's and 2 x 8 way 0.1" pitch common ground for ease of use, 0.1uf decoupling capacitor, IC and IC holder
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.