Slingbox PRO HD (Used)
• Sends video in 1080i HD
• Change channels, pause, fast forward or rewind and set up DVR recordings with the on-screen virtual remote control
• Connect up to two home entertainment sources to increase your viewing choices.
• Use the built-in DVB-T tuner to watch shows without affecting TV viewers at home.
• Access your Slingbox from the web on a high-speed Internet-connected PC or Mac.
• Easily connect to thousands of compatible SD or HD sources - including set-top boxes, DVRs and DVD players - using component, composite or S-Video connectors.
• Watch and control your TV and all of its programming on your compatible smartphone or tablet using SlingPlayer software.
• Take complete control of your TV with the easy-to-use on-screen remote controlTake your entire high-definition (HD) home theatre with you wherever you go with the Slingbox PRO-HD. The PRO-HD gives you the same features and ease of use as the Slingbox SOLO plus a high-quality HD viewing experience—anywhere in the world.
Why Would I Want a Slingbox?
With a Slingbox, you can watch and control your TV and all of its programming, live, over the Internet on your PC, Mac®, tablet, smartphone or connected TV.
There are no monthly fees and you have full, simple access to thousands of compatible standard-definition (SD) or high-definition (HD) sources, including digital video recorders (DVRs), cable satellite or terrestrial set top boxes.
Easy to Connect
Connect to up to three A/V sources, such as your DVR, digital cable set-top box and DVD player/recorder.
Take complete control of your TV via the Web with the comprehensive and easy-to-use on-screen remote control.
Watch your favourite shows in stunning HD over the Internet on your Mac or PC laptop, tablet or smartphone—from anywhere.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.