• Clear resolution, 720p high definition camera with powerful low-lux performance up to 15 metres
• Wi-Fi technology for straight forward and easy networking of your camera to your Smanos alarm kit or smart device
• Viewing angle of 110 degrees to monitor entrances, access points or rooms
• Mains powered, indoor only camera
• Combine with the Smanos alarm systems and to create your own secure smart home
• In-built microphone and speaker for two way communication with your home
• Optional recording onto a microSD card (microSD card not included)What features does this camera have?
The Smanos IP6 Wi-Fi camera offers a great, 720p recording that lets you see everything clearly. The IP6 uses a high calibre SONY IMX238 image sensor and 5MP lens to get detailed pictures. With brilliant colour during the day, the camera can also switch to 15 metre low-lux performance (as long as there is 0.01Lux) at night. With a microphone and speaker built into the camera, you can talk into your phone and have it come out of the camera.
How easy is it to record with the IP6 camera?
The IP6 camera has a microSD slot for recording your footage, and is compatible with a card (not included) up to 32GB. The camera automatically starts recording in 20 minute segments when it is turned on, but you can use the app to record additional footage or capture static images. Once the card is full the camera records over the oldest stored information first. With multi-user features, you just need the QR code to share your camera’s image on your app, and multiple people can view it at the same time.
What are the advantages to adding a camera to my alarm system?
When you pair a camera with your Smanos alarm, you’ll get a notification or phone call if the alarms are triggered. If you’re at work or on the move, you can quickly check your IP6 camera and see if it’s an intruder, a fire or a false alarm. This camera is for indoor use only and requires a Wi-Fi connection and mains socket for power.