• Wire free with quick and easy set up
• Just plug in a SIM card with credit to control your alarm via SMS and Smartphone App
• Clear LCD panel with hidden keypad and SIM signal strength indicator
• Contains 1 PIR sensor and can be expandable up to 50 sensors, 50 RFID tags and 10 remote controls
• Name up to 50 Sensors and 20 RFID Tags – to know instantly where your alarm has been triggered or who disarmed it
• Control on your smartphone using the Smanos App
• Store up to 5 emergency telephone numbers and 1 speed dial number
• Up to 6 daily timed operations can be programmed
• Operational range up to 80m
• 95 dB siren built in to the control panel that can be set for 1-9 minutes
• Arm, disarm and monitor your alarm remotely using your smartphone
• Receive SMS message if your accessories’ batteries get lowDownload the app to remotely monitor your Smanos X500 Alarm Kit
What features does my SIM enabled kit have?
All you need is a regular SIM card with credit to give the Smanos X500 SIM Enabled RFID Wireless Intruder Alarm Kit the ability to connect to up to six phones numbers. The Smanos X500 is capable of SMS and phone communication as well as app control. You can also use this alarm as a regular phone just dial the number on the alarm keypad and talk. Using your phone and the app you can arm, disarm, monitor and program your alarm remotely as well as using as a two way intercom or listening device.
Why use RFID tags?
RFID tags are small key ring tags that can be used to disarm the alarm without the need for passwords. Each of the Smanos X500 alarm kits RFID tags has its own unique identity code. Get SMS messages from your control panel telling you exactly which RFID tags have been used and when for added peace of mind.
Easy to Setup and Ready to Go
All sensors in the Smanos X500 SIM Enabled RFID Wireless Intruder Alarm Kit are wireless and easily paired with the control unit. All the wireless sensors included are battery operated and are simple to install almost anywhere up to 80m from the control panel. The control box comes with a loud 95 dB siren built-in which can be programmed to activate for between 1-9 minutes.
The extremely flexible Smanos X500 alarm kit comes with one PIR Motion detect, one door & window contact, two remote controls and two RFID tags. It can be extended up to 50 sensors, 10 remote controls and 50 RFID tags which can all be named and is compatible with a wide range of other accessories. These include ceiling mounted PIRs, outdoor sirens, flood detectors, smoke alarms and gas detectors giving you an accessory for almost any event (not included).
What are the benefits of zones?
This alarm kit has 4 different zone modes. Normal zone detectors are on if the alarm is in armed or house mode. Home zone allows you to set some detectors (usually internal PIRs) to be switched off when you are in the house whilst the outside sensors are still active. Delay zone contains sensors that you would prefer to have a delay before they go off such as door sensors to give you time to get to the alarm panel. 24 hour zones are always on whether the alarm is armed or not smoke, gas and flood detectors are usually assigned to this zone.
Smanos SS1005 Wireless Indoor Siren and Strobe Alarm < A85TN >
Smanos SS2800 Wireless Outdoor Siren Alarm < A89TN >
Smanos MD2300 Additional Wireless PIR Sensor < A80TN >
Smanos DS2300 Additional Wireless Door and Window Sensor < A81TN >
Smanos MD7000 Additional Wireless Ceiling PIR Sensor < A82TN >
Smanos RE2300 Addition Wireless Key Fob < A83TN >
Smanos PB1000 Additional Wireless Panic Button < A84TN >
Smanos WK7000 Additional Wireless Keypad < A86TN >
Smanos FD2000 Additional Wireless Flood Water Sensor < A87TN >
Smanos VD8000 Additional Wireless Vibration Sensor < A88TN >