Smarter iKettle 2.0
• Control your iKettle via your mobile device from anywhere in your home
• Set the temperature of your kettle to anywhere between 20°C and 100°C
• Temperature notifications will let you know when your desired temperature is reached
• Get up and get home to a boiled kettle with the ‘wake’ and ‘welcome home’ modes
• Know how much water is in the kettle, helping you save water and electricity
• Stainless steel design with a soft touch handleWhy is the iKettle 2.0 better than the previous iKettle?
The iKettle has been redesigned from the ground up, but maintains a classic style that’s at home in any style of kitchen. The iKettle 2.0 has been constructed using the highest quality materials. High-grade stainless steel has been used to construct the body, while the handle and lid have been created from soft touch materials to ensure that they have the required strength.
The app has also been improved, and you can now control multiple devices through the same app. The centre dial allows you to customise your brew, giving you complete control with a simple two-touch experience. Sensors in the iKettle will let you know both how much water you have left and the exact temperature of the kettle.
Can the iKettle maintain a temperature?
If you’re not quite ready when the iKettle is, it will keep warm for you. Via the app you can select a time anywhere up to 30 minutes. Ideal for those lazy Sunday mornings, just tap snooze and the iKettle will keep it warm for you.
What do I get in the box?
• iKettle 2.0 jug
• iKettle 2.0 power base
• Instruction manual
| Wireless standard
|| 802.11 B/G/N
| Input voltage
|| 220 – 240 V
|| 2500 – 3000 W
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.