Snooper DVR-1HD Mini Dash Cam
• Record everything you see on the road in 720p HD resolution
• 120-degree viewing angle allows an extra wide range of the road ahead
• Use the microSD card reader to download your video files onto your PC or laptop to watch back recorded video footage
• Built-in 3 Axis G-Sensor and GPS antenna records your speed, location, time and impact data
• 3 Axis G-Sensor monitors impact from three separate directions so no incident is missed
• Continuous seamless loop recording, so you’ll never have to change or clear memory card
• Includes 8GB microSD card, compatible with any microSD card up to 32GB in sizeWhy should I buy this dash cam?
Installing a dash cam in your vehicle is almost essential nowadays as a back-up for evidence if an accident occurs. This Snooper DVR-1HD Mini Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. Recording 720p HD video footage with a wide 120-degree viewing angle, every detail will be recorded day or night so nothing will be missed. With the built-in 3 Axis G-Sensor and GPS antenna, the exact speed you were travelling at, location, time of event and impact data will be recorded on the microSD card.
The 3 Axis G-Sensor will monitor the impact from three separate directions in conjunction with the automatic emergency collision detection, which is activated by G-Force and shock motion so no incident is missed. As soon as an incident is recorded, the DVR-4HD overlays the data onto Google Maps for viewing and downloading, very similar to having a Black Box recorder installed. Not only does the Snooper DVR-1HD Mini pick up HD footage, it also has a built-in microphone recording audio footage from inside your vehicle. Capture every spoken word before, during and after the event. The microphone can be switched on or off for privacy protection.
How can I view footage from the dash cam?
The DVR-1HD Mini does not come with a built-in screen like most dash cams, so the battery life is extended and not drained by a display screen. It is still easier than ever to view recorded footage through the Snooper viewer. You can use the microSD card reader to download your video files onto your PC or laptop to watch back your recorded video footage.
How do I store footage from the dash cam?
The Snooper DVR-1HD Mini Dash Cam records directly onto the 8GB microSD card which comes included. Install the memory card into the microSD slot on the unit. This dash cam can support microSD cards up to 32GB to record up to four-and-a-half-hours of footage. The DVR-1HD Mini will record 15 seconds before and 10 seconds after the event. With the continuous loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.