• Create 14 different solar powered robots with this kit
• Create a crab, turtle snail and many other animal based robots or car, walking and boat bots
• Learn about renewable solar power and electronics
• Great fun to make with 201 parts
• Suitable for ages 10+
• No batteries required, it creates its own powerWhat type of robots can I build?
With 14 different types of robots you’re spoilt for choice with this educational kit. From crabs to turtle and boats to walking models there are a wide range of models you can build with the 201 piece kit. It comes with a motor and gears to move the robots so you can chose one to build then break it down to build another for hours of fun. The kits are powered by sunlight experiment with direct, indirect sunlight and strong artificial light and see what a difference it can make.
What can I learn from this kit?
Learn about renewable solar power and robotics. Solar power gathers energy from sunlight and uses it to excite electrons in the panel to produce energy. Solar power is one of the world’s biggest sources of renewable power. Robots are used in many applications from assembly lines to toys or scientific research and can be any shape or size. The world’s largest walking robot in 2014 was a 15.72m long and 8.2m high fire breathing dragon. This kit does not require batteries, glue or solder as the pieces snap together. Suitable for ages 10 and over.