• Award Winning Solar Floodlight
• Simply the brightest & most efficient light for areas with no power required
• Perfect for illuminating riding menages, yards, sports grounds, secure compounds etc.
The 2016 BETA Innovation winning SolarMate ArenaLight provides a compact, all in on solar floodlighting solution that can deliver an impressive 1000 lumens for upto 6hrs per 24hrs. Perfect for illuminating riding menages, sports grounds, yards, car parks, building sites, secure compounds, college campus etc.
Using an integrated solar cell to charge an internal lithium battery, this neat and compact lighting system enables high levels of illumination to be provided where no mains power exists. ArenaLight can be wall mounted or clamped onto a standard scaffold pole and has two modes of operation, both of which are activated by a supplied remote control:- Motion Activated (PIR) Mode:-
Passive illumination set a 50 lumen until movement is detected, when the light level increases to 500 lumen for 30 seconds or until the movement stops, and then reverts to 50 lumen. Timed Illumination:-
In this mode, ArenaLight can operate for either 1 or 2 hours. A further 1 or 2 hours can be activated if needed. Brightness can be changed from 500* lumen to 1000* lumen as desired. *Enough to flood a 150m2 area with light / **Enough to flood a 200m2 area with light. The fully weather resistent ArenaLight houses an efficient crystalline solar cell which is linked to a 12000mAh lithium battery pack. Light is provided by thirty surface mounted powerful LEDs. With a forward light spread of 20m diameter (when set a a height of 4m), just six ArenaLights are needed to illuminate a 40 x 20m riding menage or sports ground. Includes:-
- ArenaLight with integrated 6.8w solar cell and replaceable 12000mAh lithium battery pack.
- Fitted bracket allowing lamp head adjustment -0 degrees, 15 degrees or 30 degrees.
- Remote Control with AAA batteries.
- 2 x U bolts and fittings for pole mounting.
- 3 x Expansion bolts and fixings for solid or cavity wall mounting.
- User Manual.